An aligned NetSuite SuiteSuccess solution and Agile Scrum delivery methodology
The benefits are your users are in NetSuite testing the delivered solution for each process 2-week sprint over throughout the implementation, alleviating any user adoption / change management risks compared to waiting for the full solution to be completed many months down the track as per the waterfall approach.
Setting Up The Project For Success
During the Engage step, we collectively agree the project strategy, agile / resource planning, training and the SuiteSuccess personalisation sessions.
Below are the deliverables for the Engage Phase -
- Target Operating Model Alignment
- User Story Completion & Sizing for Customer Sign-off
- Sprint Planning, Data Migration, User Adoption & Support Strategy
- Project Team NetSuite Training
- Process Alignment & Personalisation Sessions (e.g. Record to Report / Procure to Pay / Project or Order to Cash – User Stories)
Process Configuration Delivery
Delivering on the agreed personalisation user stories for a process through standard NetSuite configuration.
Below are the deliverables for the Drive Phase -
- NetSuite User Story Process Set-Up, Configuration & End-to-End Unit Testing
- Any NetSuite Technical Script or Integrations To Complete User Story Delivered
- NetSuite Data Migration
- User Story Acceptance Test Plan Delivery
- NetSuite Process, Dashboards, KPI’s and Reports are Showcased
Achieving agreed solution sign-off and executing the required super user training for each of the end-to-end user story processes.
Below are the deliverables for the Enable Phase -
- Customer User Process Training
- Customer User Process Training Recorded
- Customer Process Acceptance Testing (as per agreed Acceptance Test Plan)
- Customer Process User Story Sign-Off